We painted pottery... AGAIN.
I'm telling you, I love it. I wasn't kidding. My mom has been in town for the past week so we went along with Holly, Ali, Ashley and Lance. (Nick was at home studying because he has midterms all next week.) I'm so proud of him for being so responsible. I could tell he wanted to come... ( didn't you guys see the post a while back of the goblet he painted?) He's a natural at this stuff, but he couldn't come. I painted a pie pan this time. I love painting because it's so relaxing and I get to be creative. So much fun.

5 comments:
ok heather... this seriously made me laugh because your painting is AWESOME. It made me laugh with a little bit of embarrassment at what mine look like- you are very artistic!
I hate your artistic ability. You have always been so natural at it... and I actually looked for a place like that here...all they do here is drink and gamble though. oh well, I will have to keep searching!
holy cow did you seriously paint that?! youre amazing!
guys... guys... you're all WAY too nice! :) You probably wouldn't think it was too great if you got closer to it. haha.
no one listen to heather, it was gorgeous and awesome all at once.
Post a Comment