Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Masterpieces

Remember when Nick and I painted pottery a few days ago? Well... here's the finished products. Enjoy! 
HANH: (definition) A noise the Ying Yang twins make. Nick does too. 
Since we were there for 4 hours, I took advantage of it... and painted like I've never painted before. 
" This goblet turned out even better than I thought it would."- Nick
TA DA! 

4 comments:

Coslett's said...

LOL nick cracks me up! such a creative guy he is! love your owl mug heather soooo cuuute! yall are cute no doubt!

k.young said...

Super cute! What a fun date. I love that Nick is so excited about his goblet.

Stephanie said...

Cute Heather! We did that one time and it's really fun. Brigham didn't want to take as much time as I did though. :(

The Fabela Family said...

Way cute! It makes me want to go to the one in Denton. LOL