Saturday, February 21, 2009

fresh!

There's NOTHING better than FRESH fruits and vegetables. When I was little, my dad always had a veggie garden. It was SO much fun. I always loved to go outside and help dad water it and plant seeds and pick the fresh foods. It seriously was really fun. I am SO excited spring is coming so I can start on our garden! I want to grow fresh tomatoes, broccoli, zucchini, squash, corn, lettuce, onions, cucumbers, lots and lots of herbs and maybe even some strawberries! Oh i'm SO excited I can hardly wait! How cool will that be to  just go outside and pick it all and use it for dinners! It will be something really fun for Nick and I do to together. I'll keep y'all posted!
. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Do you have a backyard Heather?

Heather said...

Yep! I sware our yard is bigger than our house! Haha