Thursday, June 7, 2012

I now offer mentoring!



I have finally created my first “Pilot” Online Mentoring Class! 
{It will most likely be at the beginning of August at 8pm Eastern time. ( I will figure an exact date very soon!)} 
 Heather Annette Photography will teach you exactly how to create standout imagery. 


During an online photoshop mentoring session, you will learn how to: 
~ get soft natural skin & creamy skin tones
~ achieve bright sparkly sharp eyes
~ add beautiful light & deep rich shadows to your images
~ create vivid color in your images
~ create softer creamier tones for a more vintage look
~ make your photos tack sharp!


Before
After


All you need is any version of Photoshop or Elements! 



 Learn how easy it is to create beautiful images using key steps in photoshop!



Send an e-mail to Heather at: heatherannetteimages at gmail dot com to receive a note with more information! 


I'm just getting an idea of how many people are interested and then I will organize classes and dates. Thanks so much! 



No comments: