Thursday, June 28, 2012

7 months



Madeline at 7 months!

I can't believe our sweet Madeline is seven months old!
She has been a pure joy ~ it's been so much fun watching her grow and learn about the world around her. She is always curious about what's going on around her and she loves to go, go, go!

She weighs a little over 13 lbs now

She started to roll over (last month) and has gotten to be a pro at it. Now that she can roll over, she has been sleeping like a CHAMP! I think she likes sleeping on her stomach much more than her back! She usually sleeps from 8pm-6am (eats) and then goes right back to sleep until about 8 or 9.

She takes 2 long naps during the day... and she's just an all around happier baby because of it! 

She started eating baby food. She's not a huge fan of green beans, but she loves squash, bananas, apple sauce, and pears! 

She LOVES to be outside. She loves to be entertained! She keeps us on our toes. 

She's still working on being able to sit up on her own... but she's getting there!

She had her first zoo trip this month. Didn't think too much of the animals... but we'll go again in a few months and I bet she'll love it! haha

She traveled to California, Idaho, and Wyoming with in one month. She did really well visiting new places... but didn't love sitting in her car seat for very long. I don't blame her!

She laughed for the first time this month! My favorite new sound!

She loves to pick up anything and everything... and then put it in her mouth. 

She loves to talk, talk, talk! So cute. 

side note:
We are officially moving in less than 2 weeks and I'm nervous as all get out... but it will be a fun adventure for 4 years! I'm looking forward to bonding with my sweet little girl over these years we have together while Nick is working hard in medical school. We are SO grateful for this next chapter in our lives. We feel so blessed. I will MISS my family and friends dearly, here in Utah though! 

welp, Philly... here goes nothin! 


pictures of sweet Madeline this month: 











1 comment:

knjfabela said...

She is so sweet Heather! I can't wait to hear about your new adventures in Philly.