Tuesday, December 27, 2011

one month

I can't believe this little munchkin is ONE MONTH old today! 
She has been nothing but a BLESSING in our lives. 
She's only a month old and makes us laugh and smile all the time! 


I'm super bummed that I've only gotten a few "professional" pictures of Madeline... so far. 
It's a lot harder when you're the actual mom, trying to take pictures of your newborn. :) 
It's such a bummer because I've captured tons of cute pictures of other people's babies... I really want to take more before she gets any bigger! 


Madeline is a month old, but we've only actually had her with us for 2 weeks now. It's been a very exhausting but exciting and fun 2 weeks! We absolutely love having her apart of our lives. 

Madeline at one month:
She wakes up every 3-4 hours during the day to eat... and wakes up every 2 hours at night
she now weighs 5 lbs 9 oz
She loves to snuggle and be held
She's a feisty one and knows what she wants :)
She is almost out growing some of her premie clothes... almost. 
Her due date is in 2 weeks! 
She's a very happy and pleasant baby! 


Since I went to the hospital a few days after Thanksgiving, I never got to post about it!
My parents drove up from Texas and we spent it with Bill and Holly and their cute family. 
We've spent Thanksgiving with them a few times before and it's always delicious and wonderful!
Holly sure knows how to decorate and make scrumptious food! 
I always LOVE going over there... it feels like HOME to me. 
Family and Home are what the holidays are all about! 





(little did I know baby Madeline would come into this world a few days later...) 







No comments: