Well folks, I'm almost 19 weeks and still barfing.
It got REALLY bad Sunday morning and lasted until about 8 pm last night.
I.am.exhausted.
We think I might of had food poisoning.... yuck!
I just really hope it wasn't the pregnancy causing me to be that way.
Thankfully, I woke up this morning feeling 50% back to myself.... I have been praying that I feel better so Nick and I can catch our flight that leaves at 6 am tomorrow to KAUAI, HAWAII.
Maybe Hawaii is just the cure I've been needing.
Aloha!


2 comments:
I HATED when i was sick....when people would tell me things to "fix" it cause it never worked!!!with ruthie i was nauseous and throwing up until i gave birth...literally!!! every 20 minutes for 16 hours i threw up in labor. this pregnancy started out the same... i took zophran...wore bracelots...i tried EVERYTHING to help with the nauseous-ness! nothing worked. my dr told me to STOP taking the prenatals... and start taking kids chewable multivitamins instead... i have NOT thrown up since! i still get a little sick here and there but its totally manageble.... talk to your dr. unless you have already tried this!? good luck!
AHH Heather i am so sorry you are STILL sick! YOU are coming to Hawaii this next week?! Are you going to be on Oahu at all?
Post a Comment