Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SEW Unique and Adorable!

Holy cow. 
I stumbled across this blog on Pintrest with an awesome tutorial on how to make these delicious baby blankets and/or burp rags... which then led me to THIS site with TONS of unique, ADORABLE fabric.

{ Not only are there thousands of already awesome prints to choose from, but apparently you can design & print your own fabric. Whatever! I love it.} 



 I immediately wanted to learn how to sew after seeing this adorable site. I am kicking myself for not ever being interested in sewing and having my mom make a majority of the quilt "I made" in Young Womens. 
Not only does this ADORABLE fabric site make me want to sew some awesome burp cloths and thin baby blankets... but I also want to sew unique dolls... and CLOTHES. 

That's it... YouTube... here I come. 
Pray for me, people. 

{ Here's some seriously cute fabric samples off that site. Seriously, I love them.} 

















{ I just realized how expensive these fabrics are. BOOO. I still want to learn how to sew though. If anyone finds unique fabric like this for a lot cheaper.... let me know! } 

2 comments:

Katherine Young said...

cuuuute, heather. your baby is gonna be stylin'! make me some burp clothes and blankets while youre at it, k? hahah. love youuuuuuuu.

Samye said...

You have to check out that fabric store that i mentioned earlier to you- I think the info is in a facebook message. If not let me know- but they have a lot of this type of fabric for a lot less expensive!!