Utah is HUGE when it comes to parades and festivities. I love it. It's so American. Who else in the world is entertained by huge, weird, plastic things on wheels ( with lots of advertisement) driving by you at 1 mph while you sit in your lawn chairs waving at all the strangers on the floats as they throw you candy. I'm usually not a huge parade go-er... but when my friends are in the parade... I love it!
This year, McKell and Jason entered Nash in the "cutest baby contest" for Summer Fest. They just thought it would be fun and Jason's mom is always the MC for Summer Fest. It turns out baby Nash WON! I'm totally not surprised! He's SOOO cute. The judges loved him and his adorable personality. He even danced for them.
Here they are on their float. {and I have to add that McKell is 6 weeks pregnant! YAY!}
At the end of Summer Fest, we watched fire works! I LOVE fireworks. This was Nash's first time to see them... he was SO intrigued! ( and so was everyone else, apparently. haha)
He was really cute reaching up, trying to grab the fireworks.
Rachel and Ali spotted me out of the crowd!!! It was a ton of fun seeing them there.
Ali is in town for a little bit from Hawaii! Rach was a huge sport for letting me take a picture with her. She just got her wisdom teeth taken out!
Today I started my ART CAMP for KIDS!
It was a ton of fun!
Today we painted T-shirts, made book marks, and sketched illustrations.
Tomorrow.... we're doing paper mache masks!
I'll blog more throughout the week.
I love my kids! They're all so darling!


1 comment:
your art camp looks like so much fun! i wish either i was younger or lucy was older! :)
Post a Comment