I'll admit it was a bit hard at times trying to accomodate to 9 kids by myself for two hours strait... but it was only hard because I only have 2 hands. If I had 7-9 pairs of hands that would have been much more helpful. Luckily, my artistic sister came to the rescue the days we did paper mache! I definitely couldn't have done it with out her... and Zoe of course. :)
Here's what we've done all week:
Monday- Paint T-shirts & Free draw
Tuesday - Start layering paper mache animal masks & water color a large 2-D illustration of animal
Wednesday- Finish layering paper mache masks & finish water coloring
Thursday - Paint and decorate masks & paint wooden picture frames for Father's Day. ( I took a picture of each child and put the picture in the frame.)
Friday - I will teach the children how to illustrate cartoons and animate them. We will also do some watercolors with our illustrations. If there's extra time, we'll paint wooden bird houses ( or insect feeders for the boys.)
I am so bummed tomorrow is the last day. I'll post one more soon from Art Camp!
Nick was so sweet and took the kids out to play the last 10 minutes until their parents arrived.
Just ignore my unfinished painted wallpaper in the background. :)







1 comment:
This sounds like so much fun. Abigail would have loved it.
Post a Comment