This week is a fun one!
Today: Nick got his MCAT score back and he did well! He's very relieved and in the next few days he's going to send in his applications to schools. We're definitely applying to the University of Utah, so that would be fun if we stayed here in Utah. Our next choice would be a couple of schools in California. ( I'd LOVE to be out there. Especially because I have a few close friends of mine there right now, the beach is near by and so is Disneyland. I wouldn't complain. :) And we'd love to end up in Texas as well. We'll see, though. You never know! We could be somewhere on the east coast or something... ( I really don't want to go that far... ) Keep us in your prayers! I'm SO proud of Nick!
Tomorrow: We get to hear the heart beat of the baby. Very exciting. I'll definitely blog about that later.
Thursday: It's my birthday. Why are birthdays seem so dull and boring to me now days. Is it because I'm turning the boring age of 27? ( yuck.) I'm so bummed that Les Misearables were in Salt Lake earlier this month and now they're not here. That would have been the perfect birthday outing! Texas Roadhouse it is ( again ) this year. :) I love the rolls there. Plus it's a little bit of home. :)
Here are some pictures from the last day of Art Camp. I taught the kids how to make home made flip animation books & I also taught them how to draw cartoon characters. We had a lot of fun together and I miss the kids tons!



1 comment:
update about the heartbeat already!
Post a Comment