Friday, June 17, 2011

The Awful Waffle


 the GRAND OPENING for the new 
AWFUL WAFFLE will be next FRIDAY

Stop by for some super delicious, authentic, Belgian Waffles and Crepes! 

( Across from JDawgs in Provo) 
815 N 700 E 
Provo

Ashley and Lance both lived in Belgium together last semester. 
The streets were always filled with the essence of fresh waffles and crepes. 
This gave them SUCH a great idea... 
Belgian Waffles and Crepes in PROVO! 
They were so excited to start up their own Belgian Waffle shop in Provo. 

Stop by and tell them hi and taste a little bit of Belgium! 

1 comment:

AndreaB said...

I am seriously so excited for this! I've been travelling Europe for the last 5 weeks, and several days were spent in Belgium, and I'm beyond thrilled that this will be right behind my house!!! (almost quite literally!!) I'll be there =]