Tuesday, May 31, 2011

smells

Ramen Noodles is just about the only thing I can eat with out wanting to puke. I feel like an ill 12 year old.

I am beyond sensitive to smells. I would give anything to not be able to smell right now.... or to be in a coma.

Oh well... onward ever onward.

The sun is finally shining and I feel too sick to go for a bike ride. A blanket in my front yard is calling my name.

ps- If you are sick of reading my "downer" blogs, please check back between 2-3 months. If I am still posting negative pregnancy posts... you have my permission to put-me-down.

 At least I am being optimistic that it will go up from here!

happy day.

1 comment:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

Tried Preggy-Pops? They worked for me...or maybe it was just in my head...but anything to make you feel better is worth a shot. Also, when pregnant with my girl, I had to take Zofran, prescribed by the doctor. It saved my life!! If you are really feeling bad/not eating/barfing...you might want to talk to your doctor!! :)