Ok, people. If you haven't heard of the website "Pinterest", you're missing out.
It's a website where you can design your own categories and then "pin" other photos to those categories.
I have a binder where I have magazine pages ripped out of some favorite things I love and want to remember. This website is JUST like this but 1000x better!
It blows my mind how many creative people there are out there! I love it.
and I love that I can come back to my Pinterest anytime I am throwing a party.... making treats.... wanting to build a house ;) ..... ideas for baby clothes... etc! Seriously. I love it.
Here's a few pictures i've "pinned" onto my category " Home is Where the Heart is"
aka "for the Home."
I love these yellow doors!
I LOVE brick walls inside homes. At least one or two. So cozy.
I've already sent this picture to my dad... he's going to build this play house for our future children!
You're welcome, children.
I'm in LOVE with flower boxes. and Hydrangea!
Hello HUGE beautiful closet!
I LOVE old tubs like this. That's a lovely shower curtain too.
ah... there she is.
Our future home. ;)
{don't love the garden area too much... but I love the walls and the color of the windows and doors.}
I think this is such a neat idea for a staircase!
Entrance to the garden.
Beautiful kitchen! I LOVE those windows! I love windows!
I LOVE that checkered floor!
What a lovely yellow chair.
so lovely.
See what I mean? This site is for dreamers and creators and all sorts of folk. If you want to hop on the "pinterest" bandwagon, let me know, send me your e-mail, and I'll send you an invite. You won't regret it. { well, maybe you will b/c it's so addicting.}
Happy Pinning!














1 comment:
I would love an invite. I love this site. jessica dot hedgepeth at g mail dot com. Thanks!
Post a Comment