Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Help?

So, I need everyone's advice. 
With my photography business, I've started editing with photoshop. 
If I were taking your pictures, would you rather the "natural" look? or the more "vintage" look? 
Here's an example: 


I'd love to hear what you think! 

I always edit the pictures "naturally" and with a "vintage" feel and then let my clients choose on my proofing site... but If all my clients are choosing the "natural" look... 
then I'll stop there and won't edit any further. :) 

What do you think? 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love your photography Heather! I thought I'd give you my feedback on the photos. I do like the way they both look for different reasons, but if I had to choose for Lindsays photo I like the natural look only because I feel like her face and bouquet are lightened too much in the vintage. In the child's photo I actually like the second pic better because the colors are brighter. I guess it really depends on the details on the photo...but that's just my opinion! (:

Emily said...

Heather, they both look great! I think it might depend on the picture. The first one I like the natural look, but the second picture I like the vintage look (I think it's the vintage one...its the first one you posted of the baby).

Brig said...

I agree- totally depends on the picture, setting, etc. They're all fun to look at!

Brig said...

Oops this is steph