Today is my brother's P-day. I love hearing about his adventures, his spiritual experiences, and the people he meets. He's doing SO well in Brazil and is completely fluent in Portuguese. I know that feeling when you finally are able to understand completely and you start thinking in that language too. He is such a great missionary. I can't believe he comes home in December! He is so determined and is such a hard worker. Not to mention he has a HUGE heart for other people.... and I mean HUGE. He has completely fallin in love with the people of Brazil and said he will be so sad the day he has to leave them. How I love the people of South America too. I love missionaries. I love them for their hard work and efforts. I love the gospel they're preaching. Like my brother, we can all be missionaries too! Invite others to come unto Christ by your example and deeds. Invite them to church even! :)
Buen Dia!
( here's some pics I took of him Pre-Mish)
Later, I'll share some pictures of him in Brazil.





No comments:
Post a Comment