Have you met my friends, Steven and Melinda?
Let me tell you a little bit about them.
They are good friends of ours.
Steven is my best friend, Emily's, brother.
I've known him since he was a youngster in high school.
He's from Monrovia, California.
I feel like Monrovia is my second home. I absolute
ly adore his family.
Steve bo is a dear friend of mine.
Steven's best friend is James.
James' family also lived in Monrovia.
A few years ago, Steve told me that James' family was going to move to Texas and I told Steve, " How crazy would that be if they moved by my family!" ( haha. yeah right... Texas is
HUGE. There was slim to no chance of that.)
Fast forward a few months...
We have the young women over to our house (in Texas) for mutual one night.
There were a few new girls there that had just moved from California.
One of the girls' names was Melinda.
I asked her, " Where in California are you from?"
"Monrovia."
"SERIOUSLY?! My best friend and her family is from there! Do you know Steven and Emily?"
"Yeah! They're good friends of ours."
I found out she was James' sister.
shut up.
I got on the phone right away and told Steven excitedly! haha.
Turns out this little family lives directly behind us. You could throw a rock and hit their house from mine.
I love this story.
fast forward a few years....
Steven and Melinda fell in love and were married in the Salt Lake temple a few months after Nick and I were married.
We love hanging out with Steven and Melinda.
I asked them the other day if they would be my models for a photo shoot...
aren't they a beautiful couple?!



We love you Steve bo and Melinda!
Thanks for being my models! :)





2 comments:
so cute! How fun for them to have those pictures and what a nice addition to your photography portfolio. I love it!
These are so cute!! Great job Heather!
Post a Comment