I love this little one.
What dog waits for the light to green so she can cross a very busy intersection BY HERSELF?
Zoe does.
What dog cuddles with you early in the morning and late at night?
Zoe does.
What dog gives you high five?
Zoe does.
Nick and I have had so much fun watching her since lance and ashley have been in Belgium.
I know they love and miss her very much!
We love her too... so we try to keep her busy and happy. I love this pup so much, that I took her for a little jog ( in the cold, mind you) and I slipped and fell on a piece of ice on 900 E. It hurt and I was not a happy camper. Plus it brought back memories when I was in high school... haha. I just wish it was spring time already!
Zoe says BONJOUR to you, Lance and Ashley. She really did.


2 comments:
Hey Hotter! I Zoe is adorable!!! I love your blog and wanted to tell you I am passing a little blog award from mine to yours!
Happy New Year!
i miss the princessbaby. :( thanks for takin care of her!
Post a Comment