Monday, January 17, 2011

This is for Ashley and Lance

So first of all... this was the sky tonight in Provo! Isn't is breath taking?


Ok, so I know I've posted a bazillion pictures of Zoe, but other than the fact that we love her.... Ashley and Lance ( her rightful owners) are in Brussels for an internship until April and we're house sitting and dog sitting until they get back. We've had a lot of fun with this little pup and she sure brings lots of joy to us! I know Ashley and Lance LOVE and miss her very much... so this post is for them! Bonjour!






























2 comments:

acos said...

haha! the little girl!! thank you for posting this, and PLEASE feel free to do it as often as you want. those are really great shots of her playing. i love this!

Brittney @ britandtheboys said...

HOTTER! I can't even imagine living in a place so beautiful!! It looks amazing there!