Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve

New Years was fun, as usual. We spent it with our dear friends, Jason and McKell. You shouldn't be surprised. We're inseparable. :) And we feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends in our lives. We spent the night doing a little of this:

(the BEST game EVER: Dance Central. Seriously. Try it.)

and we did a lot of this:
( of course.)






I can't believe this little one is 6 months old!

Jason, McKell and Nash slept over and we woke up and made a yummy breakfast.

It was a ton of fun, however... you KNOW you're getting old when at 12:01 you're ready for bed. My poor friends played games without me. I seriously can't stay up late like I used to!

Zoe celebrated with us too. She's being such a good pup for us while Ashley and Lance are gone. They are in Switzerland at the moment and I'm quite jealous. I've always wanted to go there.
They're doing awesome though and are currently back packing through Europe!

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

I must say that I LOVE nick's pj's. Those are great.

Emily said...

Sounds fun. I miss last new years celebration together. I totally understand the whole going to bed early thing...I went to bed new years at 10.