Well I hope everyone had a merry, merry Christmas! We had a lovely Christmas here in Utah with Nick's family. It was a lot of fun. I love the holidays. You know what I don't love though? Moving. Nick and I have moved about a bazillian times and I think a lot of our friends and family hate moving us more than we do. haha. We are so grateful for the help we received... on top of some family and friends helping, our home teacher and his wife came and helped us. Wow, people amaze me. We really didn't even know them and they took 3 hours out of their day to haul our heavy stuff. We are so blessed with such wonderful people in our lives.
For those of you who don't know, my sister, Ashley and her husband Lance went to Brussles until mid-April. They also get to travel Europe and see the world! I'm SO excited for them. I think it's great that they get to go back to Lance's mission in Belgium! How neat is that! Ashley has only been to Mexico, so I'm really happy that she gets to do this. You can read about her adventures on her blog.
We are house sitting and dog sitting. It's been a LONG process, but we're just about all moved in and we love living here in their house. We also love watching Zoe. She is such a wonderful little puppy and Nick is already forming a tight bond with her. We love her.
I'm getting excited because Andrea Tate from Crave My Photography is mentoring me in photoshop next weekend. I can't wait to learn more about the world of editing. I think editing is a HUGE part of photography so I cross my fingers that I will learn lots and be able to explore my horizons with photoshop. I've learned a few editing tricks thanks to YouTube... but I think it's time to actually LEARN and DO IT. There will be a few changes on my website as well as custom edited prints for my customers. I'm so excited.
Here's a few prints I dinked around with using some really fun photoshop actions my friend Steph showed me! Gotta love Photoshop! Thanks Steph!




1 comment:
Love it, Heather! :)
Post a Comment