These are the fire fighters that were there fighting flames when the Provo tabernacle caught on fire and burned for a few days. Everything burned... millions of dollars in electrical equipment from the BYU choir that was rehearsing there for their Christmas performance. Lots and lots of artwork was burnt... except this one.

This really tugs at my heart strings.
I was very sad that this beautiful historic building built in the 1880's burnt down just the other day. Thinking about the saints working so hard to build this reverent place. They worked beautiful craftsmanship with their bare hands and it took them 15 years to build. It's amazing how something thats not even alive can break your heart when something happens to it. I really honestly felt so bad for it when I stood there watching it go up in flames the other day. It broke my heart.
but THIS picture of the Savior... WOW. It leaves me speechless. I'm not surprised.
I feel like it's a tender mercy from Heaven above.

1 comment:
wow, that's amazing. so sad!
Post a Comment