Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Nick!

Today my sweet husband Nick is 24!
We've had such a fun weekend.
Nick really wanted a "Safari" party... so I gave him a Safari party.
His family and close friends came. We had a lot of fun because we all felt like were were little children again. We even played Pin the Tail on the Donkey. It was awesome. Ashley helped me decorate and get things prepared for the big fiesta. We had lots of yummy food such as: Monkey Poop ( chocolate covered raisens) , Bugs On A Log ( Celery and peanut butter), Elephant Bark ( Chips and Salsa), Swamp Juice, etc... We had a lot of fun!



Before the party, Jason and McKell took us to California Pizza Kitchen to Celebrate.
YUM.


The birthday boy himself.











Nick's Siblings


Ashley modeling her outfit.







Isn't this such a cute box Ashley wrapped his present in? It says: Fergie!


Zoe was pooped by the end.

Happy Birthday Nicholas!
I'm SO glad you were born and that you're my dear, sweet husband.
You're the BEST and I love you SO much.
I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Samye said...

I LOVE Nick's outfit...hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great birthday bash! Happy Birthday Nick!

Ali said...

This is the best thing ever! I was laughing so hard! So fun!