Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Canyon

Ah, the Provo Canyon. One of my most favorite places on this earth. I've had so many wonderful times up this canyon the past years I've lived here. Off Roading, Picnics, lying in long grass reading a good book, many trips just driving up and down the canyon with my windows down just because, bonfires, tin foil dinners, volleyball, pondering, hiking, laughing, etc... I love this canyon. Can't get enough of it. I feel like this summer, we haven't been up here enough. We're really going to try to go up here a few times a week until it gets cold!

Last night, we had a BBQ with some friends and we set up our volleyball net. It was a lot of fun!





Mo and Sarah brought their fun little contraption. We had a good laugh!
Poor Nick hit the ground hard!
Enjoy.

Yesterday, I went on a 2 hour bike ride with my second family down the Provo Canyon. In ALL my years of living in Provo... all the time spent at the provo canyon, I never realized there was a bike trail that went all the way down the canyon. I had the time of my life yesterday. Ringing my bell, hair flowing in the wind. The girls brought their longboards and Bill and Holly had scooters and Bikes. We even stopped half way through and had a picnic! Seriously, I was in heaven. I LOVE stuff like this. I can't wait to take Nick on this trail with our bikes!





Random:
Here's our soccer team last weekend eating at In-N-Out.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my, that big elastic thingy is hilarious! I was so scared there would be a big collision!