Wednesday, August 11, 2010

American News

So, I got a letter from CJ today. He's serving a mission in Brazil right now. He writes us and tells us of some of the crimes there that he sees on a weekly basis.

Here's some crimes goin on in the heart of America.
I'm still proud to be an American after watching this.

2 comments:

Samye said...

Oh my....seriously? That made me laugh... I mean not the crime (serious matter) but...yeah...almost as bad as the guy who robbed a bank yesterday and when the teller told him that she needed i.d. to give him the cash he handed over his atm and his drivers-he then started running out the door, saw the police there so he tried taking a mom hostage and she turned around and beat him to the ground and pinned him there until police could get there. What are we coming to?

acos said...

i cant watch this at work bc i dont have speakers but hey i love your header. haha its so cute!