Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dad

I am so grateful for my dad. He is such an amazing man with an incredible heart and a wonderful sense of humor. Here's to you, dad!

I love my dad because he has always taught us the gospel.
Jesus Christ has always been a center piece in our home.


I love my dad because when I was younger, we ALWAYS went to Stars games!
He NEVER missed a volleyball game. He NEVER missed a hockey game.
He was ALWAYS there for us to cheer us on.... even if games took place on the other side of the United States. He was THERE.

I love my dad because he taught me manners. :)
He has always been very protective and always looked out for each of his children.

I love my dad for teaching me the principles of the gospel and the importance of marrying in God's temple. I am grateful my family can be together forever!

I love that my dad has a tender relationship with EACH of his kids.

and loves his wife and the mother of his children.

I love that my dad has a heart of gold.
I love that he takes our friends in under his wing and loves them as his own.

I love the adorable relationship he has with his son.
They are the best of friends.

I love that my dad has always been there for me.

I love that we always went on summer vacations.
Every year!
They were the best.
( My dad knew how to travel.
He would always duck tape the Nintendo to the TV in the car!
A kids dream come true!)
He had style too ;) ~ hey, it was the 90's!

My dad is the best teacher.

My dad's sense of humor is better than your dads!

I love when my dad cooks. Especially his famous breakfasts every morning before school.

My dad is such a good friend. He is loyal and trustworthy.

I love my dad for always making time for his children!

My dad loves his little girls.

I love my dad for loving his son-in-laws with all his heart.

I have the best parents!

I love my dad and his love and respect for this country.
I love that he wishes Captain Moroni could be President of the United States.
( wouldn't THAT be awesome?!)

I love my dad's love for nature and animals.
I love that he wants to end up in HAWAII.

I love my dad and admire his HARD work.

I am half the girl I am because of my dad and his support and love all these years.
I love you dad!
Happy Fathers day!


2 comments:

Katherine Young said...

aww i love your dad!!! he realy is the best.

Jennie said...

Your post was so tender and sweet! We have loved your dad for many years as well! How blessed you are!