We finally got to go camping last night! I love camping and it's FINALLY summer ( now that it's the end of June.) The weather was perfect. We went up Payson Canyon and found a nice little spot there. We made tin foil dinners, smores, and set up tents! We went with some friends in our ward, Megan and Mikie. I actually served my mission with Mikie in Argentina. He was my first Zone Leader. Such a sweet guy. He married the perfect girl! She's a doll. We really enjoy hanging out with these guys. Nick loves him too... they like to shoot guns and sling shots together. Boys.
We will definitely be camping again soon!
( I got to shoot this thing, and it was actually a lot of fun!)
We are teaching a lesson on David and Goliath tomorrow in Gospel Doctrine and you better believe I was pretending to be David with the sling shot and a poor tree was my Goliath.
I won the battle. {of course}
What do you do when you have a glow stick and it's dark outside? Bust out the camera of course.I didn't have my tripod, but my steady hand was the next best thing.






No comments:
Post a Comment