Friday, June 25, 2010

birthday continued...

My dad surprised me with THIS baby.
I was SO excited and am SO spoiled!
I LOVE IT.

the new iphone g4.

Last night I went over to my second family's house.
It was a lot of fun, as always. I MISS going over there. I loved it because everyone was home ( minus David and Bill) Ali is going to BYU Hawaii in 2 weeks, Rach graduated from High school, and they MIGHT be moving soon! It's crazy how time flys and things change! I hope they don't move.. or at least wait till Nick and I move, and THEN they can. ;) I just love them too much.

They were so sweet and celebrated my birthday. Wendy ( Holly's sister) made me a DELICIOUS cake. I love her. ( She's visiting from California.) Holly made me that cute birthday sign to keep. I love it! We stayed up late talking outside on the porch swings. Nick came later and joined the girl talk. :) I love him for that. Later, all the girls slept outside under the stars. We had a lot of fun!



I have the best family and friends!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh your dad is AWESOME! How did he get that to you so fast??? Brigham is trying to get one and he can't find any. :(