...Ashley and Lance.
Oh my goodness... those kids are BUSY BEES.
They went to Oregon for a few days and asked us to house sit/baby sit Zoe/manage their snocone shack. WHEW. What a crazy few days it has been.
It's been fun... but CRAZY. I never knew it but it's quite difficult keeping up with 2 house holds! Nick and I slept at Ashley and Lance's place so Zoe wasn't lonely. ( She's part human and has feelings. It's true. More on that later... )
Even though these past few days have been quite hectic, it's been good for me and I really enjoy helping others out! It's the LEAST I can do. Nick and I worked the snocone shack Friday night together. I seriously haven't made a snocone since I worked at a snocone shack in Denton, Texas when I was 17. I get nervous about that kind of stuff... but luckily, Nick knew how to make them (?) and he showed me and I quickly remembered how. Not even difficult. :) Nick is so cute when he greets customers. We even got a few bucks in tips! I felt like I was 17 again. We had a lot of fun working in the snocone shack juntos. *that's spanish for "together". If you're in the Provo area, stop by the Smiths off of Freedom and getchya a snocone!
They are DELICIOUS! :)
Now. Let's talk about THIS little one.
ZOE.
my how she's grown. I love this little dog.
she has QUITE the personality. I love her.
This is probably my favorite picture of Zoe. She's so soft and cuddly!

She's loyal and loves everyone. I mean... she really loves them. Especially the people she's closest to! Every time Lance and Ashley hug, Zoe has to run and get in the middle of it. She always wants to be apart of it.

Zoe.
I know yall have heard me talk about this dog a lot, but it's because she's special. She really is. I've never met a dog like her! She's so sweet and you can feel her love for you when you're with her. She's so smart, she's obedient, she does tricks for you, she loves to play... but knows when to stop and calm down, she loves to be with people, she loves scooter/car rides, she loves watermelon, she gets SO excited when she first sees you, and mostly she just loves to LOVE.
When Nick and I slept over there she woke up each morning and jumped into bed and just wanted to lay there by us and cuddle. Seriously, so sweet this dog. Lance and Ashley have done an AWESOME job raising her. She thinks she's human because they treat her that way... and I love dogs who think they're human because they're not annoying. :) Zoe is one of my very best friends and I love her! You would too if you knew her!



1 comment:
so cute. That was so nice of you to take care of their house and puppy for them. I loved that you worked the snow shack!
Post a Comment