Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vegas Bound

Well, I'm leaving in the morning to Vegas to shoot my first wedding. Ashley is coming with me, she's making the bride's cake AND doing her hair! We are really excited to be apart of this awesome day. It really is so much fun taking pictures. I love it! I could do this all the time! Photography really is such a passion of mine and I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love. I'm also excited to see Samye and her family. It will be a lot of fun.


Before I go... are there any last suggestions or advise you'd like to give? Something you wish your photographer did or something you liked? I always love hearing people's opinions. Thanks guys!

Also, Im scheduling a flight home the first week of June. I still have ONE slot open for a photo session... any takers?

No comments: