Who's B-money you ask? He's only the most popular rapper in Provo! I've come in contact with him a few times. One of those times he told me " do you know who I am?" He pulled out his phone and said, " I know just about every single person in Provo." He then proceeded to scroll through his phone numbers to prove it to me. Oh, B-money. How I've missed seeing you around town.
I was shopping at Smiths yesterday and there he was, B-Money. Chillin. Not too much had changed. He was pushing his shopping cart, doing what he does best... he stopped in the middle of the aisle left his shopping cart there, and asked this "dude" to "hold up" and listen to some of his beats. I quietly moved his shopping cart out of the middle of the aisle, so I could walk through. I looked down and the only thing in his cart was a Disc Man and head phones. Classic. I quietly walked past him as he was throwin a beat to some kid.... and I smiled to myself.
Here's one of his music videos... filmed in Provo.
and here he is rapping again at my school.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago

1 comment:
ohhhh B Money, hahaha! I met him for the first time when he just randomly joined our bonfire up in the canyon and started telling jokes and rapping for us, haha. One of Provo's finest, for sure!
Post a Comment