Friday, May 21, 2010

i love date night


I always look forward to date night.
Tonight, we decided to ride our bikes around P-town.
I absolutely love bike rides! Especially with Nick.
I love the way my hair blows in the wind.
I love the way I ring my little bell and people move out of my way.
I love that I feel like I'm on a scooter when going down hill and I don't have to do any work.
I love putting things in my basket.
I love running errands on my bike.
I love riding past rose bushes... it smells so heavenly.
I love riding with Nick. Especially on date nights.
I love summer.

We ended the night with some Cafe Rio
( only one away from a free meal! )
We then went to Alice and Wonderland at the dollar movie.
highlight of the night: We went to Shopco before our movie started and the little box candy was on sale for $1.00. You better believe we stashed some candy consisting of coconut M&M's and Sour Patch Kids in my purse along with a few sodas.
My purse works wonders. Call me Mary Poppins.

We enjoyed our movie and cheap candy.

It was a great date night.

2 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

You two are so cute! We seriously miss you two soooo much!!! I love your new bike. It's adorable! Next time we would love to join in on your cheap date night!!! Hope to talk to you soon!

Stephanie said...

Aww, sounds fun. Brigham and I have been trying to get a date night together.....enjoy the simplicity while you have it!