Monday, March 15, 2010

5 guys



I love this place. It's a tasty hamburger joint with the best fries! We went there the other night with our good friends, Katy and Micah. I almost think this place beats In-N-Out... and that's saying a lot.

5 stars!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That place is pretty good. We have been to the one in Sandy....but better than In-n-Out? They totally ripped off it.

I love how I know exactly what your posts are going to say just by reading the title on my reader!

Heather said...

Haha Steph... I think I might like the fries better at 5 guys! They copied in-n-out? I think chadders copied in-n-out... Not so much 5 guys! They're like the in-n-out in the easy coast. I still love in-n-out though. Mmm I'm hungry. Haha

Heather said...

*east coast :)

Katherine Young said...

heather! i have been wanting to try that place so its good to know someone with trusted tastebuds likes it so much....thanks dude :)

Stevie and Melinda said...

NOT better than In N Out! It must be an east coast thing...I thought it was overpriced and overrated! bleh. Still love you Heather!