Spring is coming... and I couldn't be happier.
I am super bummed that we aren't living in that little house in Orem anymore... I miss our vegetable garden and our flower pots! Nothing is better than fresh veggies or fruit!
For the first time in a long time, I drove around with my windows down today.
I heard THIS on the radio:

so I turned it up and sang LOUD.
It made me mad at myself for losing all the music I had before the mish.
Oh well... I guess it makes times like today extra special.
(80's music is perfect for these kinds of days too. Nick and I love the 80's.)
Sunny days also put me in the automatic mood for this:

who doesn't love The Sounds?
and of course these guys NEVER get old to me:

I can listen to their sound tracks over and over.
Especially on sunny days.
I love spring time!

No comments:
Post a Comment