I see signs like these ALL over the highways here in Utah.
Are people BLIND?
No.
They are just too stubborn to move over and let people pass them.
Never in my life have I seen so many stubborn drivers!
They're worse than Texans... and that's pretty bad.
I'm not saying I want to be able to go 90 on the highway. I'm not saying that at all. I just want to be able to PASS people in the LEFT lane... like we all learned in Drivers Ed. I DON'T want to go 55 mph in the left hand lane... let alone the highway. You really shouldn't do that, people. It ticks me off.
I was telling Nick the other day that I seriously get SO angry with other drivers on the road! It's bad! I have to say a prayer every morning before I get in that car to drive. I pray hard for patience and kindness.
Every single day SOMEONE does something idiotic. I'm not saying I'm a perfect driver... but COME ON! For example: Some dude pulled out RIGHT in front of me. Not cool. Then he decided to go 4 miles an hour. Then we are at the light about to turn left... I'm behind him. He turns left... but instead of going on the right side of the road, he turns on the WRONG side of the road... cars coming right at him. He was going to kill someone. I was sure of it. He didn't, thankfully... but this is just a prime example of what I deal with EVERY.SINGLE.DAY in the Utah Valley. I literally avoid at least 3 wrecks daily.
I LOVE Utah. I LOVE the people here.
but once people get behind a wheel... I don't love them that much anymore.
This is when I repent and decide that prayer is my weapon of choice while on the road....
God Bless America.


4 comments:
my gosh this is so funny, I was just driving and I almost pulled over to take a picture of this sign so i could blog about this very thing.
What the heck? GET OVER.
Thank you for your thoughts I feel the exact same way.
I have road rage problems. I admit it.
hahaha. heather i love you. i am sorry there are bad drivers in utah. its strange, ive never seen a bad driver here in az...hmm. what a lucky girl i am to live in such a great place :-)
oh that was me up there. oops.
My husband and I have taken to saying that "it's not a drive in Utah unless you almost get killed twice." I have a whole 10 minute commute to work from Provo to Orem and this still holds true pretty much every day!
Crazy Utah Drivers. Never in my life have I seen so many people run red lights and NOT use their blinkers.
God grant patience to us all!
Post a Comment