Doesn't he kind of look like the Reading Rainbow guy?And, yes, that commercial was WAY too awkward and funny!
Mitch and I died laughing the first time we saw this. Apparently, there is a new one! I only saw the tail end of it, but he says "Did you know I'm riding a horse backwards?" haha I want to see the whole thing SO bad!!
hhhahaha! i have never seen that before! that is so funny.
hahaha thats so funny
hahahaha that is hilarious. is that actually on tv?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Doesn't he kind of look like the Reading Rainbow guy?
And, yes, that commercial was WAY too awkward and funny!
Mitch and I died laughing the first time we saw this. Apparently, there is a new one! I only saw the tail end of it, but he says "Did you know I'm riding a horse backwards?" haha I want to see the whole thing SO bad!!
hhhahaha! i have never seen that before! that is so funny.
hahaha thats so funny
hahahaha that is hilarious. is that actually on tv?
Post a Comment