Monday, February 22, 2010

Nerds?


We LOVE games. I think I've mentioned this before. It must be a married thing? We seriously could spend a whole weekend playing games... every weekend. Well, I don't know about Nick, but I know I could!

Settlers of Catan
We found this baby online for only $30. Thanks to the Walmart gift card from the Fergs, we were able to order it! It should be here in a few days...

(I found these pictures on google)



Pandemic
We played this game for the first time tonight and it's super fun! Our friends, Steven and Melinda showed us how to play. It's a strategic game where everyone is on the same team vs the board. It's actually pretty hard to beat the board. You're basically trying to cure diseases before it takes over the world. So fun. Now we must buy it. :)

Probe
we found this gem at DI the other day for $2. It's actually REALLY fun. It's kinda like a 4 way hang man except WAY better! We love it.

Sequence
Thanks to the gift card to Target from my parents, I got this baby today. Who doesn't love sequence?

We had a few couples over the other night from our ward to play some games. It was super fun. We love getting to know people in our ward and this was perfect. I decided I'm doing this more often. I think everyone's favorite game though is the pillow and hanger game.... don't ask. Just come on over and let's play!

3 comments:

The Risenmays said...

We LOVE sequence at our house too! We got it for Christmas and play it all the time. We love the fact that it's a two player game so whenever we get bored and it's just the two of us, we play sequence.

Lauren said...

Settlers is my favorite game ever! So fun!

Scott and Kristine said...

Well, I don't have a shoe fetish but I seem to have a game fetish! My husband Scott and I have to hide our cards before going in the game store otherwise we do some serious damage! We should get together for a game night and have you come check out our stash and talk photography!