Sunday, January 31, 2010

twins?

so this thing has been going around facebook.... where people are putting their main picture as a celebrity they look like.... I have some friends that popped into my mind and I matched them with their celebrity. I think some of them are pretty close!


I've had a few people tell me I look like Kate Beckinsale.... I don't see it too much, but I've also had people tell me I look like Alicia Keys...


This actress reminds me sometimes of my friend Steph.



Steven is Paul Walker. Hands down.



I think Josh looks a bit like David Archuleta.



Ashley could be Lindsay Lohan. Some people have told her Rachel McAdams ( this is an older pic of ashley.)



Ali could be Kate Hudson!




McKell could be Carrie Underwood. When she sings, McKell even sounds like her!


Sorry mom, I know you HATE this... but I HAD to put it. ( my mom's a prettier version of Molly Shannon, of course). She's even had people ask her for her autograph! It ticks my mom off! haha.



Nick looks like this guy sometimes. I think Nick is cuter ;) Nick wanted me to put Brad Pitt.


I watched "Taken" the other night and thought " oh my goodness! That is TOTALLY Larry!" Don't you see it?

who do YOU look like?!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHA! Heather that was so funny. Your mom totally looks like Molly Shannon!!!! I've never had anyone tell me I look like Maggie Gyllenhaal, but I've gotten Jessica Biel a few times. Those were all pretty good look alikes!!!

Katherine Young said...

hahahaha that is so funny about your mom. only bc i almost wrote on her wall for her to put molly shannon. kim dont be ashamed, you are a MUCH prettier version of her! i wish someone would ask me for my autograph. i would pretend to be that person though and sign away. hahah.

Zaundra and Grant said...

I love this sooo fun! I think you matched them up pretty darn well and I think you totally look like Kate Beckinsale and she is gorgeous and so are you!

Coslett's said...

oh gosh heather I mean really! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE MOLLY SHANNON! PLEASE! could you have at least found a better picture of molly to put on here i mean really! my rep is at stake here!