I am so excited about this! Kelly got me this AWESOME scrapbook called Project Life. It is SUPER easy and SUPER cute! It comes with all sorts of paper and things to put in the scrapbook. You can put a picture for each day of the year... or do it a month at a time... whatever you wanna do! It's made to scrapbook for each day of the year.
It comes with little dividers that have all the months of the year. I started putting it together last night, so I have most of January finished. There's also spots where you can "journal" and write about each picture if you want. I am excited because now I'm going to keep an eye out for things to take pictures of that I can put in the scrapbook.
If you're interested in getting one,
It explains more about it there!



1 comment:
dude most of these are def way on. you totally resemble kate. hoottayy
Post a Comment