Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Friends


We LOVE our ward.
Even more, we LOVE the friends we've made in our ward!
Katy and Micah are so much fun. We just adore them. They live right around the corner from us. They're the ones with the CUTE baby girl Nick and I got to babysit not too long ago.
We went over to their house the other night for brownies and Settlers of Catan.
We LOVE that game and so do they! Perfect!

Katy reminds me SO much of one of my good friends, Kristi.
Nick and I feel so blessed to of met such wonderful people.



I was taking care of Ashley's puppy, Zoe while she was at work.
So... we went on a walk with Katy and Maddi!
It was a beautiful day and it's always so much fun spending time with Katy.

I'm so grateful for good friends!

side note: I HAVE to tell this cute story. I had so much fun with Zoe. She has the sweetest personality and she just LOVES being around people. She followed me EVERYWHERE I went in my apartment. If I changed rooms, she followed. She is seriously such a sweet dog. When Ashley came to pick up Zoe that day.... it was SO dang cute.... Ashley opened the front door to leave and said bye... as soon as she opened the front door... Zoe knew it was time to leave, so she ran out and I said, "Bye Zoe!" and Ashley was saying bye to me... all the sudden... Zoe came RUNNING back in... jumped on my lap and licked my hand a few times.... then she ran out the door again. It was like she was saying bye to me. Seriously THE cutest thing ever. I swear I have a special connection with that dog. haha. I love her! Im so glad she has such a great home with Lance and Ashley! Ok. That is all.



5 comments:

Katy said...

Will you be our official Settlers buddies? We seriously had so much fun with you guys. When can we play again? :)

Katy said...

P.S. Remember how Madison and I were stuck in the snow when you took that picture? Ha ha.

Katherine Young said...

hhaha you are cute. now YOU need a dog. bc i know your waiting for me to get preg so you cant have a babby yet. haha.

acos said...

zoe really does love you, i can tell. thats the cutest thing ive ever seen her do.

Stephanie said...

I'm happy you love your ward! So fun. I'm not a dog person as you know, but Zoe sounds pretty cute.