Nick and I have been NON STOP since we got back to Utah.
WHEW.
I don't even know why I'm writing this blog.
I really shouldn't be.
I don't have any time!
I love being busy though. This semester will definitely keep me VERY busy. I've started my classes in the Teaching Program and I love them. They're pretty fun and will keep me on my toes. I also tutor everyday and am blessed with photography opportunities as well~ so I've been busy editing lots and lots of pictures. ( I just took some of Alison and Rob's ADORABLE kids and Joseph and Erin's cute little family as well. I'll post those soon!)
Nick is LOVING his classes and we've both caught up... well... he has. Hopefully I'll be caught up by Monday! I'm SO glad tomorrow is Friday.
Nick's mom, Kelly, brought us a surprise dinner tonight! She seriously answered my prayers because it really took a load off my shoulders. It was delicious and SUPER thoughtful. Thank you, Kelly! It was delicious and I seriously can't thank you enough.
Hopefully things will calm down so I don't feel so overwhelmed. :)
We also have to teach on Sunday. I love teaching. Especially with Nick. He's so cute.
I'm already over the snow. I wish spring time would get here... and spring time means general conference! I love general conference! I look forward to hearing my uncle, James B. Martino, speaking at it! He's in Guatemala right now with his wife, Jennie. They are doing great and loving the people there.
We had so much fun on our cruise. We won't be going on another one for a long, long time though, that's for sure. I thought it was pretty rude when I opened my e-mail a little while ago and Princess Cruise lines have already sent me 3 different e-mails "Welcoming me Home" and telling me to "Hurry and book your NEXT cruise and SAVE!" Can they not?
We are Poor, Princess Cruislines. You took all our money. It was fun while it lasted, but leave us alone. We'll see you in 20 years.
anyway...
I better get back to homework and things... wish me luck!

1 comment:
What a sweet mother in-law! And I'm so jealous of all of your fun vacations. I'm jealous of Kristi and Ean on their honeymoon in Hawaii right now too. Can you tell that maybe I'm getting a little tired of this cold winter too??
Post a Comment