Saturday, January 16, 2010

who knew?!

When I was in high school, my dad would take me to school and we'd always, always listen to 106.1 kiss fm- Kidd Kraddick in the morning.

I loved it.

did any of you do the same thing?


I mean... for years... every morning... in the car... we'd listen. and laugh. and cry.
I love Kidd Kraddick and the whole gang!

I have missed them.

Until the other morning, I was flipping through radio stations ( I hardly EVER listen to the radio... usually only my ipod...) and guess who I came across?

KIDD KRADDICK.

The SAME talk radio that has been on for years and years... streaming live from Dallas Texas... here in the Utah Valley.
Who knew?!

now... leaving early for school at 7:30 isn't so bad anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW I miss 106.1 Kiss FM! The only radio station that we get where I live is a country raido station. I like country, but anything gets old after listening to it for a while.

Katherine Young said...

haha! thats funny heather. i wish they had that here!