CJ is officially a missionary.
We dropped him off at the MTC today around 12:45. He was nervous and excited. He was just anxious to get inside and start his journey!
It's so strange sending a loved one off for 2 whole years... but I have no doubt in my mind that this will be the BEST 2 years of his life. I'm grateful I got to say bye one last time and to see him off.
The people in Brazil are lucky to have him!

David came to see him off too. He's been good friends with our family for forever. He was so cute about giving CJ a letter he wrote for him... 8 pages long.
speaking of letters... I know Elder Coslett would REALLY love your support and love through letters. ( Serving a mission myself, Letters are REALLY great.) Luckily, we live in 2010 where technology is awesome... and you can just send him a quick e-mail through a website called www.DEARELDER.com. They will then send CJ a hard copy of your e-mail that very day.
go to:
www.dearelder.com
and
his box number is 265-0309 BRAZIL.
He is leaving 3/15/10
and put his full name: Christian James Coslett
He would love to hear from you!




No comments:
Post a Comment