Saturday, August 15, 2009

A wedding and Isaac's baseball game

Last night, we went to our dear friends {Andrew & Becca}'s reception in Orem. I am so happy for them. Andrew was companions with Nick in the MTC and he was also my zone leader. They look great together, don't they?

I love how laid back Andrew and Becca both are.
It rained pretty hard in the middle of their reception... but it didn't really phase them!






Now... forgive me. These next pictures are from LAST summer! I am just barely uploading them on my computer. Pathetic, I know.
This is my cute brother-in-law, Isaac { 9 yrs old.}.
He loves baseball and he's really good at it.
He's such a bright young man and is always surprising me with how witty he is. He's knows how to entertain a crowd... an older crowd at that... and he's quite the ladies man.
He just turned 9 a week ago! Happy Birthday buddy!
{Ladies... He's single.}



No comments: