Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

This weekend we had the opportunity of driving to Jackson Hole to visit Nick's Grandma and Grandpa. Jason and McKell came with us too. We had a lot of fun together! We always do. Jackson Hole was SO beautiful. I really would love to have a cabin out there someday. Nick's grandparents house is tucked right in the mountains there. Their property is so beautiful. We rode a tram all the way to the top of a mountain and over looked Wyoming. It was so breath taking! We went on a hike, went swimming, had yummy food, walked around Jackson Hole, played games, and relaxed. Nick's grandparents were so sweet to let us come hang out. We had a lot of fun!

{ prepare yourself for lots of pictures}


This old red jeep is what Nick and Jason used to drive around their land when they were 11 years old. It's how they learned to drive a stick! I'm amazed it still works! We HAD to take it for a little spin.



The horses were so beautiful. They were also very friendly. :)


Nick's grandparents property is seriously so beautiful.

Their barn. So cool.



Hangin out in Jackson for the day...
These are real antlers some boy scouts screwed together.

We rode a tram all the way to the top of this mountain...

The view from the top was AMAZING.








Nick's new friend.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ew, so I'm eating breakfast as I'm reading this and I seriously wanted to throw up when I saw that big foot guy. Nasty!

Everything else is really pretty, though! I like the picture of Nick and Jason. :)

kelly ferg said...

Looks like a nice trip Nick got to take with his boyfriend. JK. So glad you all 4 got to go and enjoy it there and let the boys enjoy reliving some childhood memories.