Saturday, July 25, 2009

Logan

Nick and I drove to Logan, Utah yesterday. I have never been to Logan before and I loved the little town! It was a really cool place. Nice people, nice campus, good pizza, cheap movie theater, old buildings, quaint town. We needed to go there because I had to take the Praxis test ( test to be an elementary school teacher.) That test was HARD! Uncalled for. Who would ever think that an elementary teacher test would be hard? Not I. Anyway, we were excited because we were going to do a session in the Logan temple. As we were getting ready to go to the temple... lo and behold... we found out that it's closed for the summer due to renovations. We decided to drive by it anyway. It's seriously so beautiful. Reminded me a lot of the Manti temple.
That night, we watched fireworks on the lawn next to the temple. ( Happy Pioneer day, by the way!) I am so grateful for the pioneers and all they did. What amazing people they were.
Here's a sweet, short video in honor of Pioneer day.
Enjoy!

No comments: