Thursday, July 23, 2009

six and seven

Nick and I went and saw THIS the other night and LOVED it. Probably my most favorite Harry Potter movie so far.

When the movie was over... Nick HAD to go buy the last book. ( It came out when he was on his mission.) He has been reading it non-stop. He LOVES Harry Potter. He also LOVES school. ( I think he loves Harry Potter more though because the other day when I asked him how school was.... he normally says... GOOD! But the past few days he answers me with, " it was boring." I confront him and tell him he thinks its boring only because he wants to hurry and get to his Harry Potter reading. He stayed up last night till 2 and finished the book. He said it was A-M-AZING. J.K Rowling really is such a great writer. I love how creative she was with all this. Our friend, Ellen, let us know that for the last Harry Potter book, they're making 2 movies out of it. YES!! I'm very anxious to know how it ends.... ( maybe I should just read the book.) :)


I will have you know that Nick has been calling me a muggle this whole week. I also asked him this morning if he was excited to go to Hawaii in a month.... and I asked him if that was his favorite place... ( he's been there lots)... and he replied: " NO. Hogwarts is my favorite place."

Oh dear.

7 comments:

Sherman Shinanigans said...

lololololol

Anonymous said...

I bet you two not only speak spanish, in parsel too.. hahaha
I wonder if Adam and Eve did that too :S (bad joke, lol)
Potter Rocks! :P
Regards!

Coslett's said...

LOL omg nick makes me LAUGH! love that kid! now i want to go see the movie fosho!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

Nick is hilarious!!! I could totally see Jared saying that too about Hogwarts! I love it! I am so jealous that you guys get to go to Hawaii!! How fun.

Samye said...

Love iT!! Such a guy... If Nick liked Harry Potter you have got to have him read The Hunger Games!!!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you haven't read the seventh! You need to.

Stephanie said...

Just don't read it in Hawaii. You won't even remember being there.