Yesterday was my dear friend, Lee's, birthday. We went and ate Indian food. I liked it. Nick sorta did. :) It was SO much fun getting back together with old friends! Happy birthday Leebob!

Here we are, all together again! ( Ellen is missing in action. She had to take baby Lucy home towards the end of our meal.)
Drewcifer, Cristobal, and my husband. Haha.
This is Lucy. ( Jared and Ellen's baby.) Such a pretty baby.

Here are Lucy's legs. Don't you just wanna SQUEEZE them?! I love her juicy legs.
me and Kristi! My dear friend!
Kristi and Ean!

Baby Lucy and Me

silly Nick.... that mango ice cream was SO good!
siblings.
The duke and Nick! ( they were instant friends. Loved it.)
We went back to Ellen and Jared's after to have yummy dessert Ellen made. I love friends and am so grateful for them all! Nick and I truly are blessed with such wonderful people in our lives!

3 comments:
Wow, those ARE really chubby legs!!!
aww fun heather! that picture of nick made me laugh out loud! silly boy!
Sooo glad that you guys came for the party. I had so much fun. You and Nick are great.
Post a Comment