I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows us and wants the best for us. I know that the Bible is the word of God. I also know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that we have a living prophet on earth today, Thomas S. Monson. I know he guides our church under the direction of Heavenly Father. What a comforting feeling to KNOW that the heavens are open... that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LIVE and LOVE us very much.
He will never leave us to fend for ourselves.
"We believe all that God has revealed, we believe all that he does now reveal, we believe he will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the kingdom of God."
- Articles of Faith, 9.
His works never end and his words never cease.

No comments:
Post a Comment