Yesterday Nick and I were in Salt Lake and decided to go to the gateway. I can't tell you how much I love the store: Anthropologie. Seriously. If I could have it my way, my house would practically be all anthro stuff... or wanna be anthro stuff. BUT since I am a poor college student... newlywed at that.... I will just have to keep dreamin. ( This DOES however get the creative wheels in my head turning.... I can make my OWN anthro stuff. Why do I have to spend $400 on a lamp when I can make one myself? ( stay tuned for that blog.) Anyway... the picture shows you some of the things I really just love. 

1. I love that blue couch!
2. I decided my next purchase is a lamp for our living room. I'd love a tall, standing one. We even went to DI to hopefully find an old lamp I could fix up... not a dang one in sight. We did however, leave DI last night with 5 board games in hand for only $4. All pieces there and everything! What a steal!
3. I have always loved their dresses. Just ADORABLE.
4. Check out those cute pirate pillows. Way too expensive. Time to learn how to sew.
5. I am LOVING those measuring cups and spoons! Holy cow. ( time to go to Color Me Mine...)
6. CUTE shoes.
7. Which lamp do you like best? I think they're all adorable.
8. That purfume smelt DELICIOUS! ( or so Nick would say.) He loved it more than I did... he couldn't stop spraying me with it. ( Maybe I smelt bad or something...) But I really did like the scent. It was called "Cabbage.. something..." ( CJ was with us and when asking the sales lady how much the "Garbage perfume" was... she looked at him with a strange look..." He later realized it said CABBAGE. Not Garbage.)
I love going into adorable stores like Anthropologie because it makes me so ticked that EVERYTHING is super over priced... It makes me want to use my creativity and make whatever they have that I want! Take THAT Anthro! :)
We did, however, walk out of the store with THIS candle... and a darling purse that was on sale. ( My mom-in-law, Kelly, gave me a gift card here for my birthday! I was thrilled.)

It has been burning all day long and our house smells of grapefruit and citrus.
visit anthropologie.com and you'll see why I love it so much.

1 comment:
Anthropologie is definitely a store that I have to use all of my restraint in. Good for you for sticking it to them. :)
Post a Comment